New & Used Car Reviews, automotive news, sale.
2016 GMC Canyon SLE diesel Until lately, pick-up and diesel were words that went…
With the new season of Top Gear being filmed now, the old Astra used for their previous…
Just two weeks after Tesla's new Model 3 has been unveiled, nearly 400,000 pre-orders…
About three fifths of your body mass is the best technique for life, water. Scientists…
You will see many different cars: new & used, classic & vintage. Latest automotive news & interesting car reviews to help you to make a smart purchase on Go Motors.
CAR REVIEWS »
About this site
Do you always look out for all the possible information that you can get about a car? Well, if the answer is yes, here you are at the correct place. Go Motors is a website where you can not only get relevant information about all the latest car models that have been released throughout the globe, but, find all that you wish to know about its predecessors as well, be it a new car or a used car!
Buying a car isn’t an easy decision always! You need to know all the car specs, find out what advantages and disadvantages would be associated with car etc. In simpler words, you should set your expectations correctly before you actually pay the price for buying it. Otherwise, the chances are high that you won’t be happy with the outcome and then curse your own choice.
Go Motors doesn’t only list information on a specific car, but, the older versions of the car models as well. In that sense, Go Motors completes family tree of a specific car as it provides information on the father and grandfather of that car.
The best part about Go Motors is the variety of cars that it lists. You will find anything from classic Mercedes-Benz cars, used Ford cars, best designed collector cars, your most desired exotic cars to the latest supercars that come out of the best car brands. Some of the exotic cars listed in the website are automatically the perfect choice while you are travelling abroad by roadside. What better than travelling inside a luxurious car when you are out with your family, spending some of the best moments of your life!
The car one would like to buy varies from one person to another and it depends on the taste. While a person with immense interest on automobile technologies, would like to buy one that has super modern complex structure; one who lacks high technical knowledge will probably prefer to have a car with simple structure and technology. Go Motors has both these two types of cars for sale.
Apart from the various cars that Go Motors has listed for the visitors, there is a separate section for sharing all the latest car news as well, catering to the needs of car enthusiasts. Go Motors has a picture and video gallery where some of the most rare car pictures can be found. Apart from all these car photos, visitors will get to see some car videos of test drives as well. These give visitors or interested buyers a better idea on how a particular car actually works and what to expect from the same!
A potential buyer will probably be benefitted the most through the car review section that Go Motors has got. Not only the experts air their views on a particular car, but this section has lots of comments from the actual users as well. This gives a visitor a better idea on how a car works. The review section is particularly useful for people always concerned about the petrol or diesel prices as well. It ensures that all the minute details such as petrol consumption, engine combustion etc. are well covered in details.
Welcome to our site!
- More Photos
- Women more likely to be ripped off on auto repairs, study saysWomen are more likely than men to be taken for a ride, so to speak, when calling around for car repairs. A new study out of Northwestern University found auto shops quoted higher prices to women … more
- Pope Francis visits Lampedusa without his Mercedes popemobilePope Francis is on the Mediterranean island of Lampedusa, where instead of tooling around in the popemobile, he's making his rounds in a borrowed 20-year-old Fiat Campagnola. He also has let it … more
- The Eco-Vette? 2014 Corvette Stingray gets 30 mpg, Chevy saysThe 2014 Corvette Stingray will have an Eco mode that delivers 30 miles per gallon, just in case it gets stolen by a band of rogues from the Sierra Club. Officially, the next-generation ‘V … more
- Tesla Motors stock joining Nasdaq 100 indexTesla Motors Inc., will join the Nasdaq 100 stock index beginning Monday to fill the spot of computer technology company Oracle Corp., which announced last month it would move to the New York Stock Exchange. … more
- Ford's F-250 is No. 1 target for car thieves, report saysThink twice before making the F-250 your next workhorse: Ford’s Super Duty truck has the highest theft rate among all vehicles manufactured between 2010 and 2012. The Cadillac Escalade hel … more
- First Times Drive: Full-size GMC Sierra ups its V-6 gameSix-cylinder engines are fast becoming the new darling of the full-size truck segment, so it’s no surprise that General Motors’ latest generation of trucks takes a worthwhile look at such a power train.The … more
- Lightning electric motorcycle beats gas bikes in Pikes Peak climbSebastian Loeb and his Peugeot 208 T16 roadster smashed all standing records to get to the top of Pikes Peak in 8 minutes, 13.878 seconds, but for two-wheelers the big news out of the 91st annual Pikes Peak Internatio … more