Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied on the gomotors.net website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent (identified below) in writing, and include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature, as the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at our site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Such notices should be sent to our Copyright Agent at the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that material you posted has been removed in error, you should send our Copyright Agent, using the contact information listed above, a counter notice that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the gomotors.net offices may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement, or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
- More Photos
- Women more likely to be ripped off on auto repairs, study saysWomen are more likely than men to be taken for a ride, so to speak, when calling around for car repairs. A new study out of Northwestern University found auto shops quoted higher prices to women … more
- Pope Francis visits Lampedusa without his Mercedes popemobilePope Francis is on the Mediterranean island of Lampedusa, where instead of tooling around in the popemobile, he's making his rounds in a borrowed 20-year-old Fiat Campagnola. He also has let it … more
- The Eco-Vette? 2014 Corvette Stingray gets 30 mpg, Chevy saysThe 2014 Corvette Stingray will have an Eco mode that delivers 30 miles per gallon, just in case it gets stolen by a band of rogues from the Sierra Club. Officially, the next-generation ‘V … more
- Tesla Motors stock joining Nasdaq 100 indexTesla Motors Inc., will join the Nasdaq 100 stock index beginning Monday to fill the spot of computer technology company Oracle Corp., which announced last month it would move to the New York Stock Exchange. … more
- Ford's F-250 is No. 1 target for car thieves, report saysThink twice before making the F-250 your next workhorse: Ford’s Super Duty truck has the highest theft rate among all vehicles manufactured between 2010 and 2012. The Cadillac Escalade hel … more
- First Times Drive: Full-size GMC Sierra ups its V-6 gameSix-cylinder engines are fast becoming the new darling of the full-size truck segment, so it’s no surprise that General Motors’ latest generation of trucks takes a worthwhile look at such a power train.The … more
- Lightning electric motorcycle beats gas bikes in Pikes Peak climbSebastian Loeb and his Peugeot 208 T16 roadster smashed all standing records to get to the top of Pikes Peak in 8 minutes, 13.878 seconds, but for two-wheelers the big news out of the 91st annual Pikes Peak Internatio … more