Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied on the gomotors.net website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent (identified below) in writing, and include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature, as the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at our site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Such notices should be sent to our Copyright Agent at the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that material you posted has been removed in error, you should send our Copyright Agent, using the contact information listed above, a counter notice that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the gomotors.net offices may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement, or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Top 10 Best Chevrolet Models of All Time
9 Unique Ways to Customize Your Car
How to Find the Best Tow Truck Companies
7 Tips for How to Install Windshield Wipers
Shady Car Mechanic Tricks You’ve Never Known Before
Lifting a Truck Pros and Cons
6 Effective Maintenance Tips for Car Headlights
5 Tips for Finding a Good Mechanic You Can Trust
Your Guide to the New Skyactiv-X Engine from Mazda
View All Recent Posts
- More Photos