Land Rover LCV 23 Concept Vehicle Reviews
The LRX notion making its debut at the Detroit show is intended to be as lavish, and little, sporty as any Landie. It could go on-sale in 3 years or so for more money than the 10inch-longer LR2/Discovery.
It appears longer than it's in the vacuum of the single - auto studio showing, with a sportscar - fast windshield, low, sloping roofline, and wheels pushed out to the four corners. Note how the shoulderline increases quicker compared to the beltline. These cues combine with conventional Land Rover outside design elements; hexagonal grille, ports atop the powerbulge hood and with the port shape repeated in the front fenders, dark wheellip accents and 20inch wheels. The hood opens clamshellstyle as well as the power tailgate is twopiece, top- and bottomhinged.
Before creation variants arrive with four doors, we've seen innumerable little twodoor coupe SUV concepts the past several years.
1. Full-time allwheel drive with Hill Descent Control.
2. The seat . construction and dashboard of uncovered aluminum (no wood trim) as part
3. 2 2 seats are mounted on the centre - when folded forward tunnel console, divide into three piece.
5. Leather seats and trim are veggie-tanned, chromiumfree.
6. Headliner and vanilla "suede" door inserts are manufactured from recycled glass bottles.
CAR REVIEWS »
Top 10 Best Chevrolet Models of All Time
9 Unique Ways to Customize Your Car
How to Find the Best Tow Truck Companies
7 Tips for How to Install Windshield Wipers
5 Tips for Finding a Good Mechanic You Can Trust
7 Driving Techniques and Other Tips for Fuel Efficiency
6 Effective Maintenance Tips for Car Headlights
Your Guide to the New Skyactiv-X Engine from Mazda
How to Diagnose Severe Car Problems (Even When You Don’t Know Anything About Cars)
View All Recent Posts
- More Photos